In our last post we discussed about storage boxes and in this post I'll show you how to make a beautiful paper flower.
You will need:1- Wrapping Paper or craft paper.
- First cut a rectangle from the wrapping paper.
- Fold it like a fan.
- Secure the end with staple pin.
- Cut the upper end in a slight wavy pattern.
- Slowly open the leaves of the fan , it will form a flower.
- With clear tape secure the edges.
- Enjoy! I have used that flower to decorate my storage box. You can also use it to stick on gift box or other things. Do share your views about this post.
|Fold it like a fan , than folding it half, staple at one end|
|Slowly open the fan in a circle and secure the ends with tape.|
|Flower ; Notice the curvy edges which are due to I cut the edges of the fan in a wavy manner after I pinned it.|