Saturday 18 June 2016

Cute Box out of Popsicle Sticks

Hi there,

Today I am sharing an easy peezy Diy with all of you. It's a four steps DiY box.



Things you need:

1- Popsicle Sticks.
2- Scrapbook paper.
3- Glue Gun.


1. Join 4 popsicle to make a frame. You will need 5 such frames.  
(Tip : You can join more sticks to get more durability. )


2. Cut out 5 pieces of scrapbook paper.


3. Paste the paper on your popsicle frame. I used paper which had patterns on both sides.  I thought it made the box pretty inside out.


That's a view from the front.


4. My 5 frames all done. Now it's time to glue them to make a box shape.I added a lid too hut its optional.  Remember if you are adding a lid too. Make 6 frames. (4×walls + 1= base+ 1=lid)



Thats all. You can make this easy peezy box in less than 30 minutes. 



Hope you like it.
Take care,
Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment