Friday 3 June 2016

End of School Year 2016

Hi there

It's 3rd June and this means that the Summer Vacations has started already.  Wow! After a long, busy and hectic year finally everyone can relax and enjoy late mornings.  I am doing the same thing.  Just relaxing and chilling out a bit.

 This year had been full of fun with my students.  I learned quite a few new things and crafted more than the previous year.  Seriously crafting makes me happy. It's the one thing that I can count on when life decides to give me lemons. [:)]

 So this post is about the cute felt owl which I made for my bulletin board and my year ending gift cards for my students. Lets have a look.


This is the bulletin board. I made the scholar owl with felt. The background is Crepe Paper and just because it was a bit empty I pasted Stars on it. Hope it will give you some inspiration. 


That's my table. Notice the Mushroom House Mason Jar which I have already posted in this blog. The Large Pen holder is also made by me. I used burlap to cover it and some ribbons and felt flowers. 



These were the gift cards I made for my students.  I printed their names on coloured paper and pasted on a Card stock.  I chose to gift them Pencils. These were very cute Pencils with charms. Some had stamps, some had whistles and so on. Then I made gift cards for them and I stamped some Disney characters on the Na Cards. I chose Mickey and Goofy for the boys and Minnie and Daisy for the girls.  The best part was writing down messages for each of them. They loved this little surprise. 



That's all for today. Hope my post has given you some ideas. It's always good to share these little crafts.

Take care,
Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment