Saturday 4 June 2016

Zentangles Art DIY

Hey there

So today's project is a Doodling DIY and I didn't come up with this idea I found it here :
http://craftwhack.com/tiny-rotten-peanuts-top-10/

I tried it and it turned out really cool. If you hang it on your wall nobody will ever know how easy to make this one is. This form of art is known as "Zentangles". If you are unfamiliar with this term let me help you with a simple explanation : "Zentangles are miniature pieces of unplanned, abstract, black and white art created through a very specific Method from an ensemble of simple, structured patterns called tangles on a 3.5-inch (89 mm) square paper tile. Zentangles are not only exquisitely beautiful, they are fun and relaxing to create."

If you want to check more about Zentangles method and more patterns,  click this link http://tanglepatterns.com/zentangles/what-is-a-zentangle

Let's start with the project now.

I used a card stock but if you have a canvas it will definitely look more chick. The pens I used were of 3 types. One was a fine liner Pointer, the other a simple fibre tip pen and last one was a permanent and thick fibre tip pen.








That's how my finished one look. I am definitely going to try this on canvas soon with squares probably. I hope that this will give you some inspiration. If you are redecorating your room or if you have free time this one is the project for you.
Take care
NAZ

2 comments:

  1. This is actually a great idea! Now I can just make this whenever I feel like my sanity is slipping out of my hands. The one you made was really pretty too! I love this blog!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete